ARRGO Freight Forwarding
We are a certified company ISO-9001:2000 that offers Distribution, Logistics and Customs Services. Our main focus is to provide the best customer service experience for our clients, attending to them in a professional and personalized manner.
Our commitment is to develop flexible solutions for our client's requirements, analyzing the most convenient method for their business.
Whatever the size, project or type of industry, we have the solution!
Let us be part of your team!
• Logistics services
• Manage Shipments from vendor's door to customer's door
• Legal Consultancy in Customs matter
• Product registration, import permits and certifications
• Merchandise classification for Customs purposes
• Fees and Import Duties calculations
• Merchandise dispatching through American and Mexican customs
• "Comercializadora" services
• Shipping to USA (consult coverage areas with our customer service representatives)
• Shipping to all Mexico
• Documentation/ shipping through local carriers and airlines
• Cold storage available
• Re-packaging and labeling services
• 13,200 sq. ft. warehouse
• Space for trailers maneuvers, wrecking trucks and parking for 18 wheelers/machinery
• Ramps for secure loading and unloading
• 24/7 video surveillance, indoor and outdoor for the security of our facility
• Controlled access to our facility requiring access codes and smart cards
• 3,500 sq ft cage with limited access for the storage of sensitive material
• Digital scale for the assurance of weight of merchandises
• Industrial racks for the storage of pallets and tubes
• Forklifts and pallet jacks for the security and easy management of material
Advantages of our Services
• Sense of Urgency! we keep this in mind on every step in our process
• Location: we are only 1 mile away from the Reynosa International Bridge- Pharr Tx.
• Management of material from the start point of the order until its delivered to its destination
• Merchandise we receive before 2:00 P.M. is more than likely to be imported the same day
• Our delivery units of transportation are monitored by satellites
• Tracking and monitoring of merchandise as it leaves the supplier's warehouse until its delivered to its destination
• Physical examination of merchandise for discrepancies (damaged material or short orders)
• Facility with restricted access and video surveillance 24/7
• Simplified invoicing according to customer's requirements
• Complete and continuous reports about the status of your shipments
We have obtained various import permits and certifications in Mexico for different sectors. Ask our customer service representatives to verify if your products requires a permit to be imported.If we do not have the permit that you requires, we will request it and obtain it on our behalf at no cost for your company.
Need general information about importing or exporting to the U.S.A or Mexico? Get in touch with us! Our representatives are ready to help you online with any questions that you might have!